[Notice] International Forum on Urban Policy for Sustainable Development Goals
International Forum on Urban Policy for Sustainable Development Goals
The forum will discuss how to facilitate cities in achieving the SDGs, and will identify practical approaches for sharing policy experiences, best practices, as well as innovative technologies among city stakeholders.
The event is being held jointly with the UNESCAP and CityNet (The Regional Network of Local Authorities for the Management of Human Settlements) to discuss how to put into practice sustainable development goals (SDGS) agreed to by the heads of 190 countries at the UN in September 2015 and how to cooperate with each other at a city level.
It is expected that attendees will introduce their diverse urban policies, technologies, and knowhow during the event and that the program for sharing the SMG’s successful policies with cities in other countries will be accelerated during the event.
- The Forum: June 8 and 9 (two days), 2016 ※ The Exhibition/PR Pavilion is operated.
- Inspection tour for overseas participants: June 10, 2016
- New Building of Seoul City Hall (The opening ceremony at the Multi-Purpose Hall on the 8th Floor)
Mayors of cities both domestic and abroad, delegates of local governments, international organizations, research institutes, NGOs, private businesses, and civil society
4. Main Programs
- Through the website ►http://urbansdgplatform.org/seoulforum/
- Period: April 26, 2016 – May 19, 2016
- For inquiries, please contact email@example.com